Thursday, October 14, 2010

I want to bring...

If you are thinking of bringing a specific dish to the party, please share with everyone what you plan to bring, so we don't get too much of a good thing!  (Please refer to the Porto's cheese roll overload of Paskuhan 2009)  Also, perhaps this website can help people coordinate errands, if needed?!

Please provide your name and the dish you intend to bring in the comments below.  We will try to update the Potluck List (see the link in the black bar above) often, to keep a comprehensive list going. 

Also, once we firm up our plans, we will post what will be provided by the host family, so that there isn't too much overlap.

Thanks everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Hmmm...I posted a comment. I'll do it again in case it didn't take the first time. I'll bring Tita Leslie's cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bring a green salad type of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll bring brownies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will bring something from Porto's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll bring bread pudding!

    ReplyDelete
  6. josie bringing dessert (probably some pastry).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will also bring bibingka along with the brownies.

    ReplyDelete